The Democratic Primary Election is Tuesday, June 28, 2022. Voting in the June 28, 2022 primary is extremely important for the future of our city and our nation. In Chicago, the Democratic Primary nominee almost always wins the General Election – your vote in the Democratic Primary will make a difference.
I hope you'll join me in supporting progressive candidates on June 28:
- 31 & 53 - Delia Ramirez* | U.S. Congress (3rd District) and State Central Committeewoman
- Omar Aquino* | State Senator (IL-02) and State Central Committeeman
- Robert Martwick | State Senator (IL-10)
- Celina Villanueva | State Senator (IL-11)
- Robert Peters | State Senator (IL-13)
Cristina Pacione-Zayas* | State Senator (IL-20)
- Lilian Jiménez* | State Representative (IL-04)
- Lindsey LaPointe | State Representative (IL-19)
- Will Guzzardi* | State Representative (IL-39)
- 81 - Mariyana T. Spyropoulos | Metropolitan Water Reclamation District
- 89 - Dan Pogorzelski* | Metropolitan Water Reclamation District (2-year term)
- 101 - Toni Preckwinkle | Cook County Board President
- 111 - Fritz Kaegi | Cook County Assessor
- 124 - Anthony Joel Quezada* | Cook County Commissioner (8th)
- 167 - Judge Diana López*
- 180 - Judge Ruth Isabel Gudino
- 185 - Judge Thomas More Donnelly*
- 191 - Charles "Charlie" Beach
- 192 - David S. Rodriguez
The above candidates have earned my endorsement and the endorsement of many of our most trusted progressive leaders and organizations. Candidates marked with (*) have also earned the endorsement of United Neighbors of the 35th Ward. Click on the candidate's name to visit their website, learn more about them, and see their full list of endorsements.
- Voting is fast and easy.
- You can register to vote online until June 12th. After June 12th, you can register to vote and vote simultaneously at any of the early voting locations, or on election day June 28th in your home precinct.
- Early voting in all 50 wards starts on Monday, June 13th.