Regular Chicagoans, teachers, nurses, public employees, community leaders, and hardworking men and women have endorsed Carlos Ramirez-Rosa for 35th Ward Alderman because they know his record and share his vision of putting our neighborhoods first.
- Chicago Tribune
- Independent Voters of Illinois - Independent Precinct Organization (IVI-IPO)
- Citizen Action Illinois
- Chicago Federation of Labor (CFL)
- United Working Families
- Chicago Teachers Union (CTU)
- Service Employees International Union (SEIU)
- AFSCME Council 31
- National Nurses United (NNU)
- The People's Lobby
- Progressive Democrats of America (PDA)
- Cook County College Teachers Union
- Chicago ACTS
- Teamsters Joint Council 25
- IBEW Local 134
- Justice Party of Illinois
- Northside Democracy for America (NDFA)
- Grassroots Illinois Action
- State Senator Willie Delgado
- State Representative Will Guzzardi
- Cook County Commissioner Jesus 'Chuy' Garcia
Endorsements in no particular order.
Do you like this post?